Monday, March 24, 2008

Again at crossroads...

I've just been told that I scored 78.4% marks in my last semester, probably the highest in my batch!!! Screw me, the bombs get dropped when you are expecting them the least...lolz

But did i really toil hard enough for these marks, or is it just another fluke of my life??Just like the rank in GATE that I am sure, I didn't deserve. Just 20 days of rigorous candor, and my luck paid off. If only, it was this easy in other walks of life as well.

And now as always, and as a true Libran (shit, am I proud of being that) I once again find myself circling this crossroad in the ascent of my career - Where to, should I take the next step??
Should I stay faithful to my trade, my graduation subjects, my faculties and to my perviously 'decided' mind and continue with the darker, the technical side of my mind (did it sound like, I'm describing Ravana?)
Or should I switch myself to the more glamorous world of Management, just because the perks carry higher and fatter cheques, dwell in exotic locations and hopefully amongst bikni clad women...

Was I not always taught that work and not money should be the top priority of one's life? How and why do people expect me to forget the lessons that have been cintered in me ever since I started showing wings?

LOLz...off late, my life has been haunted by lots and lots of why's'!!! I wonder if I would ever be able to answer them...

No comments:

Post a Comment