Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Suicide...is it

Another day of life means culmination of the pain.
I do not wish to see the cruel world around me.
The pain which I’ve bearing becomes unbearable.
I do not wish to mingle with others, they seems like
Floating corks on the vast sea, drifting away from me.

I agree I was normal, normal like any one of you,
But the fact can never be hidden, though it is.
This excruciating pain I’ve been bearing becomes unbearable.
I do not wish to come forward, for I fear
The worst to come if I come forward, to me to all I care.

The best option available to end my days was chosen.
I left no notes for anyone, no bills, no grudges, no harm.
But I’ve been harmed. Please note, I’ve been.
I am failed. I cry every night to sleep.
So, let me have a good night sleep and sleep that be.

(With courtesy)

No comments:

Post a Comment