Tuesday, November 20, 2007

She is what she is...

She'as got a blind smile and a soft touch
A cute little dimple when she laughs too much
They say you fal hard when you meet her
Such is her allure...
She'as got a quick wit and a fast tongue
But she doesn't seem to know that she's the one,
They say she cheats charms, when she whispers,
She's devilishly pure...
You would see if you know her
But its time I told her so.

When I see your blushes
From a compliment of mine it touches,
Something inside I'm getting rushes
The adrenaline rushes
And I'm fascinated
That you really don't know how to take it
When I look at you that way you feel...naked
And I'm so into you
I'm getting rushes!!!

She's about five six
Got a sexy stride
With long tanned legs that she couldn't hide
A fine air of innocence
Nonchalence in every move
She's a sweet sensation tease temptation
She looks good enough to eat!
She's a fallen angel with a devilish streak!
And so they say
Like with like so finely sweet, finally meet...
You would see if you know her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment