Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Edible Goals...



Making a come back after such a long time has always been so exciting!!!
So lemme start afresh with something that I relish a lot...eating!With the advent of this new semester, here are a few of my goals (majority of them are about feeding myself)

1. Get back into blogging.

2. Blog much more about the amazing town that is Dwarahat.

#3 Eat a lot of paranthas now that the (quasi) diet is over. The goal is just geared towards the taste actually. Not wholegrain wheat, not rye, not pumpernickel, and even not potato bread. Now that I've tortured myself to hell for more than a month here's how its gonna be for the rest of the semester...

4. Make sure that my pizzas has tremendous caverns (or at least, substantial pockets) filled with melty cheese. And note the distinction between "melted" and "melty." There is a huge difference.

5. And yes, I'll be trying to put lots of pepparoni on the top of my pizza and take it in with gulps (gulps...???) of Coke!

Wishing myself a Happy Eating...

PS: Wait for the next episode of gyming or may be dieting. Phhheeww...its gonna be hard to shake my own inertia.

No comments:

Post a Comment