Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I can’t handle the bitterness that has grown between us…

The angst that arises, seeps into my everyday life

Its even begun to change me as a person.. I cant handle that

I don’t want to become, somebody else…

Its becoming hard to protect those qualities that are core to me…

I don’t want to get bitter and let resentment get into my DNA

I want to stay light and I want to get up each morning feeling happy to be alive…

I don’t want to deal with insecurities and feelings of failure…

I wish you would remember the good things about me too

It would really help in making me feel better about me…

Its time you began to like me, for who I am not who you wished I was…

2 comments:

  1. Moved. I think you have a very original style. Keep writing. Do work on making your writing longer. I was left longing for more in the end of it all.
    Very heart warming.
    Cheesy question - Is this for a real person? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gosh. That chessy question was for the other poem about love. Wrong place.

    ReplyDelete