Thursday, September 20, 2007

Amalgamated with the ZAHIR...

To quote Coelho here, Zahir is something (or in my case...may be someone) that you once come in contact with, it occupies your mind like nothing else, till either u go absolutely crazy or achieve a state of pure bliss.

Now, though I know what I am really obsessed with or should be...there arise some 'by-product' dilemmas (I'm not sure if am the only one who has them) who have threatened to obsess me with things that I do mind keeping in my mind.

The aims that I am obsessed with or to be precise, the pinnacles that reflect my Zahir...I'ld rather not talk abt them. They are supposed to be just worked on and never talked about, for ne talk about them shall put my credibility or my faith towards them in suspicion. But may be I could vent my anger on myself and my screwed up intellect on the people I am getting obsessed or 'unobsessed' with these days...

One a very, very dear friend perhaps the closest ever who I am losing in absence of contact channel, the so called mutual understanding, and the so believed unsatiated passion to succeed materially. I don't know how I (or she) caused this blunder (or is this blunder only for me?)She used to understand me like no one ever did, we used to share things that we never dared talk abt with ne one else. How we used to spend time together and how these spaces have creeped up in our relation...

And the other, yet another of my friends but she continues to grow more. She's what I would love to call like minded and her company is the solace that perhaps I have been looking for all this time that vacuum has been created in my life. We two resonate and that's y perhaps reciprocate. There was a time when I thought of her just as a friend, yet I know that in back of my mind she's striding to be more. I'ld never confess it to her, just because I am afraid of infidelity and what goes in her mind is one thing that I'ld never want to know, for I am afraid...

What if I swtich my Zahir? Won't it contradict the original meaning of Zahir, won't it be trearchy from the very sense of Zahir? What if she becomes my new love, my new obsession, my new Zahir...

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Aayaam!
    I'm also a big Paulo Coelho fan and I don't know if you’ve heard about his blog
    http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
    I've started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
    Check the blog, if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter
    http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html

    You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.
    QUOTE OF THE DAY:
    "Do not try to explain feelings.
    Live everything intensely
    and treasure what you feel
    as a gift from God."

    See you there and have a great day!
    Aart

    ReplyDelete