Friday, September 14, 2007

How does one know that its true love???

This dilemma, though not immortal (I hope), continues to linger and taunt me for some time now.
I for one, have never believed in those first sight loves...but rather think of it as a gradual, evolutionary process. If one of ur acquaintances grows up on u and u both develop a special liking for each other, u eventually lan up in a relationship neway...
This is the same thing that Indian culture supports when it comes to arranging marriages. Ppl set a couple with each other and the grow fondness for each other. As such both the ways are quite acceptable to parents too!!
But the big Q arrives on ur clairvoyance when u r required to asess urself if u r truly in love!!!
How do u know that the person u r hanging out with, right now is ur true love and how do u land on the decision that ...."Yes! this is that one person, with whom I wanna spend the rest and the better half of my life."
I mean obviously, a person is not perfect and u have to accept ur partner with his/her flaws and mistakes, but then u always try to be in a relationship thinking and hoping that this is gonna be that one person, he/she is gonna change my life, he/she is going to be my partner all life...blah, blah, blah.
But when u get to know a person u (hope u don't), u always get disappointed, beacuse u get in proximity with the flaws as well. Sice both the thoughts conflict, in chosing a person with flaws and at the same time gettin hurt by some of them, how do u decide if u r in love with that person and u can spend rest of ur life with him/her?
Hasn't any one of us got ditched or ditched someone for the reasons as simple as above?

I mean ...is this dilemma only my property or people elsewhere are infected, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment